6.10.2007

Note from a bereaved reader:

I turn to chef yum yum for recipe ideas and
where have you left me? In the lurch, that's where.
It's been going on two months since you've posted.
I'm heading out to NYC's ONE Trader Joe's soon and it
would have been nice to have some Cassie-inspired
ideas for my shopping. Poor, cooking-helpless Neil.

I know. I'm sorry. Many of you have been scolding me for my absence as of late, it's not that I haven't been cooking, it's just that I've been very busy. I promise, promise, I'll have a real post for you by the end of this week.

PROMISE.

xo,cyy

(p.s.: Neil, please don't think I'm so horribly lazy because I didn't actually reply to your email, but rather posted it on my blog instead. In other news, your thoughts on guitars made me string up mine with shiny new strings, and I've been playing again for the first time in forever, which is another reason I've not been blogging...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, this apology will do...for now.

lauren said...

Are you playing "Rocket Man"? Because I'm listening to it RIGHT NOW. I miss your Rocket Man rendition, Chef Yum Yum.

Anonymous said...

I'm slowly becoming a guitar legend. I know many chords (but damn you B! Damn you!). I can also stumble my way through Pancho and Lefty and YLT's Stockholym Syndrome. Come to NYC and I'll rock out for you.